Frequently Asked Questions
What is LUXONOMY Shop?
Who is behind LUXONOMY Shop?
How does LUXONOMY Shop make money?
Who visits LUXONOMY Shop?
Do you plan to add new categories to LUXONOMY Shop?
Selling on LUXONOMY Shop
I’d like to partner with LUXONOMY Shop, who do I talk to?
Does LUXONOMY screen/filter dealer listings?
I can’t see my listing/my listing has been removed, why?
How do I add a listing on LUXONOMY?
How long before my listing is available online?
I would like to sell a listing off-market?
Buying on LUXONOMY
Is LUXONOMY involved in my transaction?
Is it safe to buy expensive things this way?
How can I find out about shipping costs?
What is VAT?
Are all listings excluding VAT?
Price on Request
How often does LUXONOMY update the currency rates?
Why doesn’t the seller respond to my inquiry?
How do I contact the seller?
Trust & Feedback
Can I trust that listings on LUXONOMY are real?
I have spotted a fake listing, how can I get it removed?
How to rent a luxury bag?
1 ) Choose from our luxury bags.
2 ) Decide how long you want to rent.
3 ) Please effectuate the payment with your credit card.
4 ) Use the luxury bag you chose.
5 ) At the end of the rental period return the bag.
LUXONOMY hopes that you will use the bags rented with care and you take all the necessary precautions to avoid damage.
We recommend you:
• protect your luxury bag from humidity, avoid contact with liquids, hand cream, hand sanitizer, colorful clothes (jeans in particular), make-up and perfumes;
• protect it against the rain. If the bag comes into contact with water, it must be dabbed gently with a dry cloth, not fluffy, light-colored absorbent cloth;
• avoid prolonged sun exposure because will alter the color;
• be careful not to rub your bag against abrasive surfaces or coarse;
• store it in the protective bag.
LUXONOMY allows you to extend the rental.