From: 70.000,00 €
- Three lounges (1 with a piano) with fireplaces
- Dining room, sitting up to 24 guests
- Cigar room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Winter garden
First floor (Main building with an elevator)
- Bedroom 1 – Belonged to the countess. Superb view over the park, Louis XVI bedroom furnishings, King bed, A/C, TV, IPod Dock Station, mini bar, safe, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, wash basin and separate WC.
- Bedroom 2 – Authentic décor with Louis XVI period wallpaper and furniture will take you back in time to the end of the 18th century. Separate living room. King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, washbasin and separate WC.
The Wing (No elevator)
- Bedroom 3 – 18th century Italian-Venetian atmosphere, it has an incredible view over the gardens through a 12th century Cistercian triple-lancet window. King bed, separate study.
- Bedroom 4 – Authentic 17th century Spanish décor and is made up of 2 salons with a bed on the mezzanine. Queen bed plus single bed, en-suite bathroom made of Azulejos glazed tiles with shower, bathtub, wash basin and separate WC.
Second floor (main building)
- Bedroom 5 – Decorated in an English style dated of the 1850’s has a view over the lower courtyard and the vines. Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with a bathtub and washbasin. Shower and toilet in a little tower of the chateau.
- Bedroom 6 – Elegant décor dated of Napoleon III period. Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate WC.
- Bedroom 7 – Authentic 1900 period décor it overlooks the main courtyard and the Alpilles. King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, washbasin and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 8 – Decorated with Louis XIV period furniture has an outstanding view over the main courtyard. Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, washbasin and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 9 – Italian décor with 18th century furniture. Queen bed, large en-suite bathroom with a large shower jet, bathtub, washbasin and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 10 – Furnished with elegant 18th century Provencal furniture. This room has a magnificent view over the garden and the vines. Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, washbasin and separate WC.
- Bedroom 11 – Decorated in 18th century Italian style with period furniture. King bed that can be converted into twin beds, separate salon and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, washbasin and separate WC.
Each bedroom is equipped with : Air conditioning, Satellite TV, IPhone dock, WIFI, Mini bar & Nespresso, safe and hairdryer.
There is also a hammam (steam room) located in one tower close to the swimming pool with a changing room and a shower.
- Tennis court
- Pool (21x7x1.80m)
- 16 sun-loungers
- 4 parasols
- 54 acres of historic gardens
- A Jacuzzi is located on the top of the tower on a terrace
- Remains of a tiny chapel
- Store Name: Experiences Luxonomy
- Vendor: Experiences Luxonomy
Paseo de la Castellana 123
- No ratings found yet!
3.280,00 €54% off 3.280,00 €54% off